- removal of greasy residues
- cleaning of motors and crankcases
- sanitizing of filters and ventilation grilles
- cleaning of electric boards
- degreasing and polishing of bodywork
- cleaning of mechanical parts, alloy rims, filters and grilles
- cleaning of floors
- cleaning of heat exchangers and air-conditioners
- cleaning transmission systems and oil sumps
- removal of grease and encrustation from fixed structures and scales
By using Menikini technology for the production of saturated dry steam, the cleaning and grease removal problems present in the manufacturing industries can be solved in a rapid and economic way.
When servicing machine tools and pre-treating single metal parts, steam is excellent for removing grease. The use of solvents combined with high-pressure water jets can result in serious problems, especially in the disposal of waste and an increased level of toxicity in the work environment. The use of saturated dry steam reduces water consumption considerably.
The dirt removed is encapsulated in the microscopic drops in the steam, which fall to the ground under the effect of gravity.